Sunday 1 April 2012

New Look for 2012!

My sincerest apologies for the lack of updates to this site, despite vowing to make these updates more frequent my work has kept me very busy and prevented me from doing so. I hope to rectify this matter and share many other items from my collection with you over the next few months. In the meantime, I thought I would have the banner re-vamped and amalgamated with my new web site and now thanks to my good friend Paul McCaul at FixMyPhoto I have been able to do just that! So impressed with Paul’s creative flair on this and my other blog page banner I thought I would share a link to his site FixMyPhoto.co.uk and ‘encourage’ you to check out his work! Have your photographs imperfection free or laced with an array of special effects and printed on canvas. I have mentioned his work before in the past and with most of us on a computer these days its not often I am able to describe someone as a “Computer Whiz” but I can with Paul, who does some amazing things with photographs in a friendly and efficient way! So check out his site and Facebook page and see what services he offers… tell him Arfon sent you!

© Arfon Jones 2012. All images are copyrighted throughout the world

No comments:

Post a Comment